Every board automatically comes with a 6-month limited warranty against manufacturing defects. This 6-month limited warranty period begins from the date when the product is delivered to you.
- Bearings, wheels, and griptape are normal wear and tear items under normal conditions. They are NOT covered under warranty.
- Water has the potential to damage the board and electronics, and water damage is NOT covered under warranty.
- Customizations or alterations to the board, mechanical parts, or electronics will void your warranty, so alter at your own risk. If, upon inspection, Stark Mobility Inc discovers that you have modified, changed, or altered the product in any way, this limited warranty is waived.
- Please note that if you take your StarkBoard out of the country, you will be responsible for shipping and receiving costs for any service or warranty repair.
- If a product is found to be defective by Stark Mobility Inc, in its sole discretion, our only responsibility will be to replace the defective product. Stark Mobility Inc will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred because of the loss or use of any of its products, and Stark Mobility Inc specifically disclaims all claims for consequential and incidental damages.
- Stark Mobility Inc gives NO warranty regarding the life of the batteries used in its products. Actual battery life may vary depending on a number of factors, including the configuration and usage of a product.
- Federal law, some states, provinces and other jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long warranties, conditions, and/or implied terms may last, so the limitation described herein may not apply to you. Please note that this limited warranty is offered in addition to rights and remedies conveyed by consumer protection laws and regulations that cannot be statutorily waived, and does not affect your applicable statutory rights.