Stark Mobility Inc
We are the makers of the StarkBoard. The only electric skateboard with intelligent weight and motion sensors, propelling it forward with just a slight tilt of your body. No remote needed, you are the controller. Master a new generation of travel in just 3 minutes.
While surfing the streets is amazing, the future of transportation is shared. For this to work at scale, critical mass is crucial. This usually comes at a very high cost. We figured out how to make that happen without the heavy burden of depreciating vehicle liability on the books. The StarkNetwork will disrupt the current vehicle ownership model.
Here is a link to our Pitchdeck. Please enter your email to view it.
- Jul 2017 - Founded Stark Mobility Inc as a Delaware C-Corp
- Nov 2017 - Global PR: TheVerge, Mashable, RobbReport
- Dec 2017 - Successful Indiegogo Campaign $224K
- Jan 2018 - Investment from Techstars $120K
- Feb 2018 - Shipped rewards to Ambassadors
- Apr 2018 - Monthly pre-orders surpass $30K
- May 2018 - Meetings with Automotive Corporates for next product/service
- Jun 2018 - Shipment to Backers and Pre-Orders
- Aug 2018 - MaaS Financial Model
- Nov 2018 - StarkNetwork (e-scooters & e-cars)
- Jan 2019 - Alpha & Beta Testers selected
- Feb 2019 - Testing of Telematics & Software
- Mar 2019 - Start Pilot with Corporate Partners
- July 2019 - Present at Startup Autobahn Demo Day in Stuttgart
- Summer 2019 - Launch Pilot City
To explain what we are building at Stark in one sentence, just imagine Car2Go + Airbnb getting together and having a beautiful fully electric baby.
Distributed ownership for shared electric vehicles that are "purchased" by hosts, yet fully serviced and operated by us. This model moves the vehicle asset from our books to the community. It thus allows for rapid sustainable expansion, while at the same time building a stronger moat with every new host. It also allows us leapfrog the missing EV charging infrastructure in urban environments.
Amazing times and more sleepless nights lay ahead of us!
If the above sounds exciting to you, please send a message to Laurens
to get more details on our financials, our timeline and setup a meeting. Virtual or in person, both works. Simply choose a day that works for you and grab a time slot here