Stark Mobility Inc
We are the makers of the StarkBoard. The only electric skateboard with intelligent weight and motion sensors, propelling it forward with just a slight tilt of your body. No remote needed, you are the controller. Master a new generation of travel in just 3 minutes.
While surfing the streets is amazing, the future of transportation is shared. For this to work at scale, critical mass is crucial. This usually comes at a very high cost. We figured out how to make that happen without the heavy burden of depreciating vehicle liability on the books. The StarkNetwork will disrupt the current vehicle ownership model.
Here is a link to our Pitchdeck. Please enter your email to view it.
- Jul 2017 - Founded Stark Mobility Inc as a Delaware C-Corp
- Nov 2017 - Global PR: TheVerge, Mashable, RobbReport
- Dec 2017 - Successful Indiegogo Campaign $224K
- Jan 2018 - Investment from Techstars $120K
- Feb 2018 - Shipped rewards to Ambassadors
- Apr 2018 - Monthly pre-orders surpass $30K
- May 2018 - Meetings with Automotive Corporates for next product/service
- Jun 2018 - Shipment to Backers and Pre-Orders
- Aug 2018 - MaaS Financial Model
- Nov 2018 - StarkNetwork (e-scooters & e-cars)
- Jan 2019 - Alpha & Beta Testers selected
- Feb 2019 - Testing of Telematics & Software
- Mar 2019 - Start cooperation with Automotive Investors
- Apr 2019 - Close SEED Investment Round
- May 2019 - Launch Pilot City
To explain what we are building at Stark in one sentence, imagine this: Car2Go
getting together and having a beautiful fully electric baby!
Distributed ownership for shared electric vehicles (scooters & cars) that are "purchased" by hosts, yet fully serviced and operated by us. This model removes the quickly depreciating hardware/vehicle asset from our books and thus allows for rapid expansion without the continuous need for additional funding.
At the same time it solves the "charging" problem ALL current EV's are facing in urban environments, as our users do not have to worry about it.
We already pre-sold the first batch of vehicles and have a German Automotive joining our SEED round as well. Amazing times and more sleepless nights lay ahead of us!
If the above sounds exciting to you, please send a message to Laurens
to get more details on our financials, our timeline and setup a meeting. Virtual or in person, both works. Simply choose a day that works for you and grab a time slot here