Just wow, no really 2017 was a blast and truly flew by. The saying "time flies by when you are having fun" seems to also apply to "when you are working like crazy, running a successful Indiegogo project and launching an electric skateboard with a body motion control system, so smooth and amazing, unlike anything else the world has seen so far" yea? It must be!
You can see a recap video of some of the things we have been up to on our YouTube channel here:
Either way, all of us at Team Stark are really excited for what 2018 has in store. We have quite a few things already lined up and several more we are planning for right now.
- We will have a booth at CES 2018 in the Eureka Park area. Our booth number is #51878. If you are going to be in Las Vegas Jan 9-12th 2018, come say hi! Send us a message in advance to setup a demo ride outside.
- Team Stark got chosen out of many applicants to join the Techstars Berlin program from Jan - April 2018. More on this in another full post about it later.
- Our first 50 StarkBoards are shipping to our super early Ambassadors within the next week. Excited to hear the feedback once they arrive!
- Setup a new office in Berlin that can also be used as mini warehouse and shipping facility for European orders. Looking for ground floor commercial space.
- Expand the team. Bring in more highly motivated and extremely skilled humans that want to make a difference in the short amount of time that we are on this planet. Know anyone special? Let us know!
- Raise our first round of outside capital. Thus far we have self funded everything. Yep. E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. Now that we are getting ready to ship more boards we want to expand and continue to iterate quickly. That takes more firepower! Got extra cash or BitCoin flying around? Let's chat.
Of course when giving birth to a new startup, there is a ton more that goes on behind the scenes. We could list it all over here, but then again that's what Trello is for right? But to give some interesting facts, we decided to do a little "Stark by the Numbers" and we might come back to this every once in a while.
Not too bad for just getting started. Hope you enjoyed these numbers as much as we do!
Over the course of the next weeks and months we will publish more writings here on our blog. Also don’t forget to follow us on social media, where fresh content is being released continuously:
Let us know if you have any questions or if there are other things you would like to hear from us. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy New Year to all of you.
Comments will be approved before showing up.